Job TitleLead Generator (Software Industry) (Jhb/CT remote based role)
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 3 years
SalaryR15000 to R25000
Job Published02 November 2023
Job Reference No.3865882376
Are you a proactive and results-driven professional with a talent for generating new business leads? This software company, specializing in solutions for the FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) industry, is seeking a Lead Generator to play a key role in expanding their client base. As a Lead Generator, you will employ various channels and strategies to identify and engage potential clients. Your success will contribute to their continued growth and success.
If you have a proven track record in lead generation / Sales in the Pharma, Beauty, Pet Food/Suppliers, or Software industries, excellent communication and analytical skills, and a passion for contributing to the success of a dynamic software company who cater to the FMCG/Food & Beverage industries, I encourage you to apply. Join their team and help them take the lead in FMCG sales app solutions. Your role is pivotal to their continued growth and expansion.
Please kindly forward your suitable CV to email@example.com or apply here.
- 2 – 4 years in a Lead Generating/Sales role, preferably in industries such as Pharma, Beauty, Pet food/Suppliers, or Software.
- 2+ years in B2B Lead Generating.
- 2+ years of deep understanding of key industries.
Key Performance Area / Main Output: Generating New Leads
Detailed Description / Inputs:
- Research and identify potential leads through various channels, including online research, social media, and networking events.
- Contact and qualify leads through phone calls, emails, and other virtual communication methods.
- Develop and maintain a database of leads and prospects for future reference.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop effective lead generation strategies.
- Analyze and report on lead generation metrics to track progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices for lead generation.
- Provide exceptional customer service to prospects and clients.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365.
- Account management and collaboration.
- Experience in developing and implementing lead generation strategies.
- Cold calling expertise.
- Strong administrative capabilities.
- Customer satisfaction focus.
Other salary benefits include - Travel and cellphone Reimbursements, Company Laptop/Ipad, Medical Insurance, UPS, 21 Days Annual Leave.