Job TitleCustomer Services Team Leader
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 4 years
Job Published23 March 2023
Job Reference No.3094423200
A well established company based in Brackenfell Cape Town is looking to employ experienced Customer Services Team Leader to join their organisation. This role reports into the Customer Service Manager.
- 40-hour work week scheduled according to a planned weekly schedule (any five days from Monday to Sunday (shift work), including public holidays) within legislative requirements.
Purpose of the role
- The purpose of the Customer Services Team Leader role is to provide team leadership and functional operational excellence in the evolution of our CCC service delivery
- The Customer Services Team Lead manages and co-ordinates aspects pertaining to the operational customer interfacing aspects of the Customer Services Team (between 10-18 Customer Service Agents)
- The role motivates and develops the specifically allocated Customer Services delivery team that continuously seeks to meet and exceed the needs of our customers
- The role aligns with and supports the Customer Service Manager to co-create solutions, service scripts and standards with multiple stakeholders by placing the customer experience at the centre and evolving the service delivery model
- Being in direct contact with our customers means we’re able to consistently surprise them with outstanding service – the mission of this role is to create a best-in-class customer service experience as measured by the performance of their team within the bigger picture
- To ensure that optimal service is delivered to customers
Qualifications and experience
- +2 years in a customer service operational, team lead capacity in a Group Call Centre, Customer Interfacing, Customer Support Centre, or equivalent role - (essential)
- Degree in Consumer behaviour, Communications, Business or equivalent - (beneficial)
- Experience within the FMCG, retail sector or similar - (preferred)
- Demonstrable passion for People!
- Knowledge of Customer Contact / Call Centre practices within the FMCG, retail sector, understanding of the practicalities and challenges of a customer services environment in this context- (essential)