Job TitleAssistant Laundry/Linen Manager (Hotel industry)
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 3 years
SalaryR12000 to R13000
Job Published26 July 2023
Job Reference No.2990703453
Nestled in the heart of the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town, is this luxurious and highly reputed Hotel. They pride themselves on being a respected & progressive employer brand, celebrated for their investment in employee wellness, the broader community & the environment.
They are looking to recruit an Assistant Laundry Manager who is an inspiring, empowering and results orientated leader with a passion for service excellence whilst maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals.
Please kindly share your CV with Ellarine via email@example.com.
• Must be flexible and able to work shifts.
• Use of technology including MS 365, Opera (advantageous)
• Track record leading and managing large teams.
• Own transport (advantageous)
• Sound knowledge of the use of laundry equipment and technology
• At least 2 years’ current experience in a similar role within the laundry department in a busy, up-market hotel
Key responsibilities will include:
• General management of the laundry department in conjunction with the Laundry Manager.
• Assist with ensuring timeous and high-quality processing of all hotel related linen, staff uniforms and guest laundry.
• Assist with all laundry related administration, work schedules and rostering of staff.
• Assist with enforcing Laundry Standard Operating Procedures and take corrective action where necessary.
• Assist with maintaining high standards of laundry cleanliness, hygiene, and organisation.
• Performing under Pressure