Job TitleOffice Assistant
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 3 years
Job Published21 November 2023
Job Reference No.2617331736
Office Facilities / Maintenance & Admin:
- Manage office maintenance projects to ensure high-quality standards.
- Act as the point of contact for service providers and oversee office Service Level Agreements (SLAs), including lease agreements.
- Ensure all office equipment is operational through coordination with the IT department.
- Handle telecommunications maintenance through collaboration with the IT team.
- Dealing with correspondence and queries.
- Assist HR with onboarding process.
- Assist with travel arrangements for various departments
- Work hand in hand with the reception team to ensure a seamless and welcoming office environment.
Events & Budgeting:
- Coordinate and organize office events, including the AAM Year End Function, staff achievement celebrations, and farewell events.
Key focus areas
- Ensuring that team members and the business have all the tools required to function optimally at all times
- On time and accurate reporting
- Efficient cost management against budgets
- Attention to detail
- Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent (Diploma/Degree advantageous)
- 2 to 3 years of experience in office facilities management and administrative support
- Attention to detail and accuracy.