Job TitleCustomer Care Consultant
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience1 to 3 years
Job Published21 February 2022
Job Reference No.2502328028
Key Performance Areas
- Manages and handles all Distributor / consumer related complaints which includes reactions and quality complaints through the portal.
- Processing and management of all Complaints / Reactions / Devices logged onto the Portal
- Independently assesses and decides on validity / seriousness of complaints and escalates when necessary.
- Directly involved in the investigation process on certain quality related complaints / enquiries and is actively involved in the investigation until the matter / complaint has been resolved and communicated.
- Communicates investigation outcomes on quality complaints /queries in a scientific and analytical manner providing feedback on root cause and corrective action internally and to Distributors
- Responds via email to reaction reports using experience and knowledge of product and application.
- Sources information pertaining to complaints from appropriate departments or person.
- Raises deviations when necessary.
- Responds and resolves queries, disputes and complaints within 24 hours and maintains accurate confidential records of the queries, resolutions and will notify management when required.
- Closely monitors complaint trending on quality complaints.
- Reports any spike in complaints regarding a quality defect promptly to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Provides guidelines / advice to Distributors on validity of complaints requesting further evidence when required and manages control of Destruction Certificates accordingly.
- Distributes, controls, and summarizes the results of the Customer Satisfaction Survey sent to Distributors.
- Manages box replacements to ensure they are processed and delivered on time and in full and ensures backorders are communicated.
- Reports irregularities and other non-conformities relating to customer complaints which forms part of the continual quality improvement process.
- Carries out all tasks according to relevant Standard Operating Procedures which are obtainable in each department.
- Maintains statistics, generates, and submit reports timeously by extracting from the Distributor Portal, company website
- Provides monthly reporting to Quality Assurance Manager.
- Provides reporting when requested and required for complaint trending.
- Computer literate in Microsoft excel
- PowerPoint and Word
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage quality complaints in terms of the investigation process
- Excellent report writing and communication to Distributors / Customers via email or telephonically is essential
- Meets deadlines on tasks and KPA’s timeously
- Customer Care and excellent verbal telephonic (communication) skills
- Relevant Environ product and skincare knowledge advantageous
- Problem-solving skills on Quality Assurance issues
- Administrative capabilities
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Determination to resolve and complete tasks
- Willingness to address challenging situations
- Shows interest and enthusiasm towards work
- Team player
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant Tertiary qualification related to Customer Service / Relations. BSc in Quality or equivalent
- 2- 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance involving the management of customer complaints is essential.
- Good understanding of Environ products and their purpose of use and benefits is advantageous.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Customer Care or equivalent.