Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 5 years
Job Published10 October 2023
Job Reference No.2337398155
A leading architectural firm, has an opportunity for a dynamic Receptionist to join their busy Cape Town studio located in Green Point.
This is a frontline position and a key role within the company.
- Manage the switchboard efficiently and politely.
- Maintain a professional image of company at all times.
- Take accurate and thorough messages.
- Manage the reception area ensuring a welcoming reception service to visitors, managing visitors parking and refreshments.
- Liaise effectively with Partners and employees.
- Provide administrative and office support and co-ordination efficiently and accurately.
- Organise and co-ordinate meeting room bookings.
- Responsible for managing the attendance register and reconciling against leave system to ensure accurate reporting.
Skills and experience
- Grade 12 with a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a receptionist within a professional office environment.
- Proficiency in using MS Office, with proven intermediate MS Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work effectively within a team and ability to liaise confidently with all levels within the business and externally.
- Excellent work ethic including reliability, commitment, impeccable attendance record and excellent time keeping.
- Proactive with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to take initiative.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to work accurately to meet deadlines.
- EE candidate preferably in line with our EE Plan.