Job TitleRestaurant Operations Manager (Software Industry)
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 10 years
SalaryR30000 to R55000
Job Published02 November 2023
Job Reference No.139141726
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Restaurant Operations Manager to join a Software Company who cater to the Restaurant and Hospitality industry! They are a dynamic and innovative company dedicated to maintaining strong client relationships in the restaurant and hospitality industries.
As the Restaurant Operations Manager, you will play a vital role in ensuring client satisfaction by building deeper connections, improving the user experience, and efficiently resolving client inquiries. You will also be responsible for providing training to service providers, clients' store managers, and their administrative staff on the system's functionality, involving some travel to clients' locations. This role will require you to tag and maintain asset records for each client.
Please kindly forward your suitable CV to email@example.com or apply here.
Experience (Minimum type and number of years):
- 10+ years in a commercial/account management/business development type of role within a Restaurant or similar environment .
- 5+ years in a management role.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related fields.
Managing and Maintaining Client Relationships:
- Ensure that client portals are functioning smoothly and up-to-date.
- Address daily client queries, issues, and concerns.
- Maintain constant communication with clients to ensure satisfaction and resolve any dissatisfaction.
- Suggest and implement improvements to enhance the client's user experience.
- Build deeper connections with clients through continual engagement.
- Foster transparency and trust between the company and clients.
- Travel to both new and existing clients.
- Provide training to service providers, their administrative staff, and clients and their administrative staff.
- Record client meetings by taking minutes.
- Maintain exceptional relationships with key client staff.
- Monitor asset performance.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Perform ad-hoc account management functions with key staff.
Provide Training to Clients:
- Train new and existing clients on the Assetforce and Portal.
- Ensure training content is up-to-date and relevant.
- Maintain training records for each client.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and document results.
Manage Day-to-Day Assetforce Operations:
- Set key performance indicators for the operations team.
- Maintain weekly communication on team updates.
- Manage task inputs and tracking on the Jira board.
- Liaise with various departments regarding personnel, development, finance, and more.
- Recruit and onboard new team members.
- Mentor and manage the team.
- Implement performance management processes.
- Manage disciplinary issues in line with company policy.
- Oversee leave allocations.
- Enable growth and development within the team.
- Conduct timely 1:1 sessions with team members.
Competencies (Skills and Behavioral Attributes):
- Technical Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365.
- Familiarity with any sales or facilities software (advantageous).
- Strong account management and collaboration skills.
- Business and sales acumen.
- Strong administrative capabilities.
- Knowledge of customer satisfaction practices.
- Behavioral Attributes:
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Effective interpersonal communication.
- Detail-oriented and professional.
- Responsible and accountable.
- Time and stress management.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.