Job TitleAccounts Receivable Clerk
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 3 years
Job Published17 August 2023
Job Reference No.1121951921
Role Duties and Responsibilities:
- 3 Way Matching of assigned book – PO, GRV and supplier invoice.
- In the event of discrepancies, resolve with relevant parties and prepare the required claim documents.
- Processing/Uploading of Marketing, Transport and ad hoc invoices
- Matching and processing of all creditors related Warehouse documentation on a daily basis.
- Follow up with Warehouse and Marketing relating to documentation and or queries
Role Experience and Qualifications:
- A Matric Certificate (with Accounting as a subject advantageous)
- Previous experience within a similar role within the FMCG environment advantageous
- Advanced computer skills, especially in Excel (Pivot/VLOOKUP)
- Good communication skills
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Be accurate and pay attention to detail
- Knowledge of creditors invoices reconciliation systems advantageous
- SAP experience advantageous