Job TitleSale Representative for Manufacturing Company
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published27 July 2023
Job Reference No.1067172963
Sales Representative for Manufacturing Company
Based in Blackheath
This role requires a bubbly, outgoing and self-motivated person with the ability to achieve targets set. The candidate must be able to maintain professional business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Actively service existing client base face to face on a monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual basis.
- Actively source new clients.
- Keep updated with the opposition’s clients, who they supply and what they supply
- Ensure emails, orders, costings and quotes gets done timeously.
- Generate reports as requested
- Daily admins follow up critical i.e., admin, client visits, quotes, costings etc
- Assist with collections when required.
- Assist with delivery issues.
- Assist with account issues.
- General office assistance when required. Walk in clients, telephonic queries, load orders, assist with general office admin.
- Attend weekly meetings.
- On the job training includes time spent in factory understanding the manufacturing process as well as files of information on company and products
Mon-Thurs: 07h30 – 17h00 / Friday: 07h30 – 16h00
- Ability to cold call on new business essential. (Own client base in industry a plus)
- Preferably familiar with manufacturer, supplier environment.
- Should preferably come from the packaging or agri industry and would be dealing with the same buyers.
- Strong admin skills essential with great attention to detail.
- Ability to get along with staff, clients a must.
- Ability to network essential.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Bilingual essential.
- Neat and presentable – must be an energetic person.
- Computer Literate: Outlook, Excel, Palmate, Anydesk, and Bluwave (training will be provided for Palmate & Bluwave).