A New Year – A New YOU
A sigh of relief…2020 is over. Now to take on the challenge of a new year with hope and courage. The year ahead will be as good as your thoughts about it. So, what are you thinking? What do you want to achieve, who do you want to be, what changes do you want to make?
Things to do:
The Traffic light exercise:
What do you need to STOP doing to be better in 2021?
- How you communicate
- Time management skills
- Character traits
- How you respond to people and situations
- The actions that led to possible ‘failures’
- Work/life balance
What do you need to CONTINUE doing in 2021 because it worked for you in 2020?
- What went well and what you did or who you were that led to that positive result.
What do you need to START doing to be better in 2021 and live the life you want?
- Create a vision of who you want to be, what you want to have and how you want to feel in 2021.
- Now list what the actions are to get you there.
- Organise the actions into SMART goals. Goals that are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timeous.
What are the habits you want to break in 2021?
What are the habits you want to create in 2021?
Watch this video to hear how you can break the habit of being yourself.